Friday 13 February 2009

As Gordon pointed out we went to a club somewhere last night. Honestly I don't remember it. I'm quite proud of myself for getting home in one piece.

Anyway, today has been the first major hangover, impressively considering we've been out every night. So not much happened. Spent the day in my p.j.s. Oh yeah. Gordon made buttery garlicky pasta. Good day all round.

So due to the lack of any news how about some colour. A wee bit about Romanian culture;

Its odd. The streets are prowled day and night by stray dogs. They run this town. Taxis have seat belts but no way to fasten them. You have to cling on for dear life. All toilets are eco friendly. I think. they have a flush button and a stop button. There are no pints. Beer comes in half liters. Showers don't have drains. You mop up.

Oh. And we got a kettle. (Ouala)

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment